Whether you’re a planner or a procrastinator, packing for a vacation can be stressful. You need to be prepared for all types of weather and travel restrictions. Below is a checklist to put your mind at ease and enjoy the adventures that awaits.
- Documents: Items such as a passport, ID, and flight ticket are very important, as you won’t get very far without these!
- Electronics: Items such as a phone and camera help you relive the adventure with family and friends
- Medicine: Items such as a motion sickness patch and heartburn relief tablets will prepare you for an unexpected illness.
- Clothes: Items such as a sweater or a rain jacket might come in handy even if your destination is HOT.
- Miscellaneous: Items like sunscreen, toothpaste, or sunglasses are essential to avoid purchasing overpriced last minute items, so you have more money for souvenirs.