- Free home or local pickup and return
- 5 Meals (2 dinners, 1 lunch and 2 breakfasts)
- Spend 2 nights in Clarksville, Tennessee, a thriving community rich in history and tradition and enjoy a special welcome dinner featuring entertainment
- Visit the Customs House Museum, built in 1898 as a Post Office and Customs House
- Attend a special “Eclipse at the Beach” party at critically-acclaimed Beachaven Vineyards and Winery with included lunch, wine, live entertainment and protective eyewear
- Expert from Austin Peay State University’s Astronomy Club on site to explain the Solar Eclipse
- Tour of Southern Lights Tobacco Farm, meet the farmer and learn about the farming process and hear about tobacco’s impact on the local economy
- Special farewell dinner with entertainment
$15 in Mayflower Money
Day One — Travel to Tennessee
In 2017 an astronomical event will take place, the likes of which the U. S. has not seen for almost 100 years! Not since 1918 has a total solar eclipse swept its way across the entire country and we will be in the path to witness the event. Welcome to Clarksville, Tennessee, a thriving community rich in history and tradition. Our two-night stay begins with dinner and entertainment.
Day Two — Eclipse Day at Beachaven Winery
Eclipse day begins at the Customs House Museum which was built in 1898 as a Post Office and Customs House to handle the mail generated by the city’s international tobacco business. Today the museum is dedicated to collect, preserve and interpret the region’s history. We will be joined by an expert from the Austin Peay State University’s Astronomy Club who will explain what we will see during the solar eclipse. With our knowledge in hand, we then travel to Beachaven Vineyards and Winery for a special “Eclipse at the Beach” party. For over 30 years, Beachaven has been producing critically-acclaimed wines. There will an included lunch, live music, protective eye wear as well as an expert to answer any question about this historic event. Later, we visit the Southern Lights Tobacco Farm where we’ll meet the farmer, learn about the farming process and hear about tobacco’s impact on the local economy. In the evening, another fabulous dinner with live entertainment is planned.
Breakfast lunch and dinner
Day Three — Travel Home
After our included breakfast, we travel home from our Solar Eclipse experience.
Breakfast and dinner
Riverview Hotel or La Quinta Inn, Clarksville, Tennessee