- Free home or local pickup and return
- 8 Meals (3 dinners, 1 lunch and 4 breakfasts)
- Narrated tour of Toronto with a local guide including City Hall, Parliament Hill and Chinatown
- Take a guided tour of Casa Loma Castle, the renowned Toronto landmark featuring unique architecture and stained glass
- Soar to new heights at the top of the famous CN Tower for a dramatic panoramic view of Toronto and included dinner
- Private tour and wine tasting at the Niagara Peninsula’s original winery, Inniskillin
- Included family-style lunch and wine pairing at Jackson-Triggs Estate followed by winery tour
- Spend 2 nights in beautiful Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Feel up-close the power and majesty of Niagara Falls on a thrilling boat ride to the foot of the Falls
- Visit the Niagara Butterfly Conservatory — a network of pathways, lush tropical flora and exquisite butterflies
- Farewell dinner and hilarious entertainment at the Oh Canada, Eh? Dinner Show
$25 in Mayflower Money
Day One — Welcome to Canada
We arrive in Canada today for a welcome dinner and overnight in London, Ontario.
Day Two — Toronto Touring and CN Tower
In Toronto, a local guide joins us for a tour of this cosmopolitan Canadian city. See the unique City Hall building, Parliament Hill and the Chinatown district. Then, we have a guided tour of Casa Loma Castle, the home of Sir Henry Pellat. This renowned Toronto landmark features unique architecture and stained glass. Then you’ll soar to new heights as you are whisked away to the top of the famous CN Tower for a dramatic panoramic view of Toronto and included dinner.
Breakfast and dinner
Day Three — Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine Trail
Skirting Lake Ontario we travel through the winery-rich Niagara Peninsula. Here, we stop at the region’s original winery, Inniskillin for a private tour and tasting. Then, we continue to another of the peninsula’s great wineries Jackson-Triggs. Here we are treated to a casual family-style lunch served with a carefully paired glass of wine followed by an estate tour. Then, we continue to Niagara Falls, our home for the next two nights.
Breakfast and lunch
Day Four — Niagara Falls and Oh Canada, Eh? Dinner Show
Today we take a thrilling boat ride to the foot of the Falls aboard the Hornblower Cruises. Feel up-close the power and majesty of Niagara Falls from this remarkable vantage point. Let your spirit soar at the Niagara Butterfly Conservatory where an ingenious network of pathways among lush tropical flora is highlighted by exquisite butterflies floating in the warm, moist air. Tonight enjoy the hilarious Oh Canada, Eh? Dinner Show.
Breakfast and dinner
Day Five — Travel Home
After breakfast we travel home from our neighbor to the north, Canada.
Four Points Hotel, London, Ontario
Chelsea Hotel, Toronto, Ontario
Days Three and Four
Doubletree Resort Lodge and Spa, Niagara Falls, Ontario