- 3 Meals (2 dinners and 1 lunch)
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Spend 4 nights lodging in the heart of New York City’s Times Square area
- Narrated tour of New York City including CentralPark, Greenwich Village, Chinatown and Battery Park with a local guide
- Ride 70 stories up to the top of the Rockefeller Center Observation Deck for an incredible view of New York City
- Enjoy a narrated circle Manhattan Island cruise and the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- The magnificent Christmas Spectacular by the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall
- Watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade with its marching bands, elaborate floats and giant balloons
- Special farewell Thanksgiving dinner hosted by your Tour Manager
$25 in Mayflower Money
Day One — Arrive in the “Big Apple”
Upon arrival in New York, your Tour Manager will greet you at the hotel at 6:00 p.m. for a get acquainted dinner, a great way to begin your New York City adventure.
Day Two — Sightseeing in New York City and the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
There is so much to see in this amazing city! After breakfast on own, enjoy a sightseeing tour including views of the famous museums of history and art, Wall Street and Trump Tower, to name just a few. We also see Battery Park, the Brooklyn Bridge, Carnegie Hall and St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Your city tour ends at Rockefeller Center where you climb aboard the elevator to observation deck located at the “Top of the Rock” for a spectacular panoramic view of Manhattan and New York City.
Day Three — Statue of Liberty Circle Cruise and Rockettes Christmas Spectacular Show
This morning we climb aboard our vessel and take to the water for a circle cruise around Manhattan Island. Learn about this incredible city and see the Statue of Liberty on this narrated cruise. In a perfect way to celebrate the holiday season, we head to Radio City Music Hall for a performance of the magnificent “Christmas Spectacular” show, featuring the world-famous Rockettes.
Day Four — Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and Farewell Dinner
As traditional as family gatherings, turkey feasts and football games on Thanksgiving Day is the annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. This extravaganza features a host of clowns, floats, marching bands, celebrities and the famous gigantic balloons that follow the parade overhead. In the evening, we gather with our fellow traveling companions for a special farewell dinner hosted by your Tour Manager.
Day Five — Return Home
This morning is free for you to hit the stores again in search of gifts for friends and family. Your Tour Manager will arrange transportation to the airport for flights home anytime today.
Crowne Plaza Times Square, New York, New York
Call for air rates and schedules from your city to and from New York City
Rooms for the nights before and after the tour are available. Cost for a room in New York City is $489, tax included.