10 Meals (4 dinners, 1 box lunch and 5 breakfasts)
- Roundtrip airport transfers
- Spend 2 nights in Salt Lake City, the Crossroads of the West
- Attend the world-famous weekly broadcast performance of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir
- Spend 2 nights in West Yellowstone, Montana, the gateway to Yellowstone National Park’s west entrance
- Experience a full day touring inside Yellowstone National Park aboard a specially-designed Snocoach on a 60-mile journey to Old Faithful and back
- Yellowstone touring stops include Madison Junction, Fountain Paint Pot, Biscuit Basin and of course, Old Faithful geyser
- Enjoy numerous magnificent photo opportunities of Yellowstone’s geysers, mud pots and wildlife
- Visit the National Elk Refuge and take an exhilarating open sleigh ride among the elk herd numbering in the thousands
- Spend 1 night in Jackson Hole, filled with history, shopping and Western charm
- Tour the facilities at Olympic Park, site of the 2002 Winter Olympics
$30 in Mayflower Money
Day One — Arrive in Salt Lake City, Utah
Welcome to Salt Lake City, often called the “Crossroads of the West.” This bustling modern city is surrounded by mountains and features the historic Temple Square. Meet your Tour Manager at 5:00 p.m. for a hearty welcome dinner.
Day Two — Mormon Tabernacle Choir and West Yellowstone
Following breakfast this morning we are treated to the beautiful sounds of the world-famous Mormon Tabernacle Choir at their weekly live broadcast performance. Then, we board our waiting motorcoach and travel north through the Island Park Region. We cross Targhee Pass and enter Big Sky Country of Montana. Our destination is the town of West Yellowstone, the gateway to Yellowstone National Park’s west entrance. Check into our hotel for a two-night stay and a delicious dinner.
Breakfast and dinner
Day Three — Snocoach Touring in Yellowstone National Park
Have your winter gear ready and your cameras packed as our private Snocoach picks us up at our hotel and takes us into Yellowstone National Park, a winter wonderland only accessible by specially-equipped vehicles. This full day journey features a narrated tour to legendary geyser Old Faithful. There are many stops along the way including Madison Junction, considered the birthplace of Yellowstone; Fountain Paint Pot, a mud pot named for its many colors; and Biscuit Basin, with its active geothermal activity. A box lunch is included and many wildlife stops will be made along the way. Experience the beauty and wonder of Yellowstone in winter on this 60-mile-long once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Breakfast and box lunch
Day Four — National Elk Refuge Sleigh Ride and Jackson Hole
Leaving Montana today we travel to the historic town of Jackson, Wyoming, a blend of American history and Western charm. En route, we stop at the National Elk Refuge for an exhilarating open sleigh ride among the elk herd numbering in the thousands. Be sure to bundle up as the ride can be chilly! Our hotel in Jackson, The Lexington, offers warm and welcoming accommodations just steps away from historic Jackson Town Square, home to shops, galleries and boutiques.
Breakfast and dinner
Day Five — Olympic Park and Salt Lake City
Travelling south brings us through the rugged Snake River Canyon area which separates the Snake and Wyoming Mountain Ranges before coming back into Utah. We stop at the Utah Olympic Park for a tour of the facility which hosted the 2002 Winter Olympic Games and continues to host World Cup events. Later, we continue to Salt Lake City where our accommodations and a delicious farewell dinner await.
Breakfast and dinner
Day Six — Travel Home
After breakfast, our group transfer takes us to the Salt Lake City airport for flights out after 10:00 a.m.
Days One and Five
Doubletree Hotel, Salt Lake City, Utah
Days Two and Three
Holiday Inn, West Yellowstone, Montana
The Lexington Hotel, Jackson, Wyoming
Call for air rates and schedules from your city to and from Salt Lake City
Rooms for the night before the tour are available. Cost for a room in Salt Lake City is $229, tax included.